[Swift-devel] new commits

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:31:00 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Mihael Hategan <hategan at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> I think I committed some changes based on your patch. One problem was
> that gram2 doesn't seem to support a job name. Did you find a way around
> that?

hmm, it is working on abe (gram2) and queenbee (gram5)...were you getting an
error running it elsewhere or did it just not pick up the name? i'm thinking
if it works for some gram versions and not others it might be ok to commit
unless it actually causes an error in versions where the name is not passed
(?)

i thought you had committed (or were going to commit) the change as well,
but i'm not seeing it here:

http://cogkit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cogkit/branches/4.1.7/src/cog/modules/provider-coaster/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/coaster/service/job/manager/Settings.java?revision=2623&view=markup&pathrev=2623

is there somewhere else i should be looking?