[petsc-users] Error running make on MUMPS

Fande Kong fdkong.jd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:44:43 CST 2021

Thanks Matt,

I understand completely, the actual error should be

"
ln -s libHYPRE_parcsr_ls-2.20.0.so libHYPRE_parcsr_ls.so gmake[1]: Leaving
directory
`/beegfs1/home/anovak/cardinal/contrib/moose/petsc/arch-moose/externalpackages/git.hypre/src/parcsr_ls'
          Error running make; make install on HYPRE: Could not execute
"['/usr/bin/gmake install']":
"

The one you saw was that hypre automatically took the second try for
parcsr_ls after the first failed gmake install. Because the first try
already did  "ln -s libHYPRE_parcsr_ls-2.20.0.so libHYPRE_parcsr_ls.so",
and then second try would see that ‘libHYPRE_parcsr_ls.so" already existed.

Thanks,
Fande