[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] Error during PETSc build on Edison

Amneet Bhalla mail2amneet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:00:16 CST 2018

P.S: I was also mucking with cray-petsc. However, I could not use it in my
application. Cray-petsc is built with
parallel hdf5 and some of the libraries I need use serial hdf5. At runtime,
the application picks parallel hdf5
and the application crashes :-(. I tried this on my laptop also and got the
same result.

I think the only way out is to build my own version of PETSc without
(parallel) hdf5.

--
--Amneet