[mpich-discuss] Acquiring mpic++ or similar MPI wrapper compilers

iono sphere 999ionospheres at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:46:11 CDT 2010

I am trying to compile a Boost MPI by following the instruction on
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_43_0/doc/html/mpi/getting_started.html#mpi.config

Right now, I am trying the listed MPI implementation, and I am stuck on one
issue: I cannot find mpic++. In the bin directory of MPICH2, I see that
there is mpiexec.exe, along with other binaries, but no mpic++. I downloaded
the Windows IA32 (binary) file, so there is no need to build, am I correct?
In this case, if I am to acquire mpic++ or similar MPI wrapper compiler, how
do I acquire one?