[mpich-discuss] Acquiring mpic++ or similar MPI wrapper compilers

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 24 09:05:37 CDT 2010

Hi,
 We distribute pre-compiled windows libraries with the MPICH2 installer on windows. We do not provide any compiler wrappers as of now. Users typically use a compiler like VS and explicitly specify the include/lib path and the libraries to compile their MPI programs.
 If you are still having problems let us know and I can modify the boost makefile for you.

Regards,
Jayesh