[MOAB-dev] moab-4.6.2

Choi, Hangbok Hangbok.Choi at ga.com
Mon Dec 30 15:52:40 CST 2013

Hi

I have downloaded moab-4.6.2 but it seems to be difficult to install it.
The biggest problem is that I am not familiar with this operating system.
Is this module work in Window system. I couldn't find a command equivalent to "autoreconf".
Is it possible to use "cygwin" for this?

In the unix system the "autoreconf" and "./confiure" worked Based on "Mesh-Oriented datABase (MOAB) Version 4.0
User's Guide" by T. J. Tautges et al.

In page 20 step 4. './confiyre -prefix=/home/...  " looks fine.
But I couldn't understand what to do with step b) and C) regarding hdf5 and netCDF. Should I go through all these steps. Do you have any examples of commands actually used for the installation.

I would appreciate you can give me any guideline.

Sincerely

Hangbok Choi
General Atomics