[MOAB-dev] some errors I met I build moab

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:14:08 CDT 2013

> test/parallel/Makefile.am:30: `:='-style assignments are not portable

This is a warning.

> tools/mbcoupler
> tools/mbcslam
> tools/dagmc
> test/perf

What do you mean by "cannot find tools" ? If make check passes all
tests, you should be fine. But avoid hacking the makefile after
configure since you will lose these changes when reconfiguring. If you
want us to help you better, send configure.log and a better
description of what doesn't work.

> I still can't compile the tools/mbzoltan and tools/qvdual, and I havn't

You disabled these during configure.  --disable-mbzoltan --disable-qvdual

Vijay