[MOAB-dev] SCDMesh for meshing IGES geometry

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 11 12:30:04 CDT 2013

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the inquiry. You are right, SCDMesh algorithm in MeshKit was developed to do this sort of task.

It usesScdInterface (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~fathom/moab-docs/html/contents.html#representation) defined in MOAB.
The meshing task you describe is covered in this test in MeshKit:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~fathom/meshkit-docs/html/test__scdmesh_8cpp_source.html
For SCDMesh algorithm details see: http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~fathom/meshkit-docs/html/algorithm_scdmesh.html

Rajeev