[MOAB-dev] Problems configuring MOAB with VTK

Roman Putanowicz putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl
Wed Feb 6 06:37:39 CST 2013

Dear All,

I'am trying to install MOAB from svn and I have problems
with configuration of VTK dependencies.

I have noticed that moab configuration script is checking
for the library: -lvtkCommonCore

However this library does not belong to VTK package. If I am
correct it belongs to ParaView.

I have searched with grep the moab trunk tree but haven't found
references to vtkCommonCore except for configuration scripts.

I haven't encountered this problem because I used to have both
ParaView and VTK. This time however I have only VTK installed.

With kind regards,

Roman

--
Roman Putanowicz, PhD  < putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl  >
Institute for Computational Civil Engng (L-5)