Rif: Re: [AG-TECH] AG3: two questions about Bridging/Unicast

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Tue May 23 03:32:52 CDT 2006

When trying to launch

Bridge3.py --name (name) --location (location)

I get the following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Programmi\AGTk-3\bin\Bridge3.py", line 15,
    from AccessGrid.Registry.RegistryClient import Re
ImportError: No module named Registry.RegistryClient

For what concerns the second question, which logs should you need in order
to be able to understand the abnormal behaviour of my AG3 client?
I'll clean them up then do some try and then i'll post them to you.

Thank you,
Faber B.

owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov scritti il 22/05/2006 20.15.29

> Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > following my previous thread about bridging with AG3, I'd like to
> > point out it with two questions about bridging and the use of unicast
> > under AG3.
> >
> > 1) How would be possible to set up a bridge for an AG3 venue server?
> > Does it require a config file as for AG2.4? What is a
"RegistryClient"?