[AG-TECH] Fwd: how do I fix this runtime error?

Ben Ware bware at utk.edu
Wed Sep 7 18:59:07 CDT 2005

Richard,
Sorry no one got back to you before, I am sure most other AG people are
at least as busy as I am!
As for your error message, was there any way to see more details?
Typically in Windows, if memory serves, there is some way when run-time
errors come up, to get more detail.
Without more of the technical info though from the run-time error, it
will be hard to figure out the problem.
 From general experience though, uninstalling, rebooting, and
reinstalling can often do the trick, if that is not a burden.
I hope that helps some!
Ben