[petsc-users] AMD interlagos optimization flags

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:38:29 CST 2013

Hello Anton,

For me the problem is with gfortran. I use certain  object oriented
features available in Fortran 2003. When i last tested few months agao, my
code does not compile with gfortran. I guess it is required/suggested to
use the same compiler for petsc and the external code which uses petsc. Am
i right ? My code relies heavily on  zgemm which i use via direct call to
lapack or via petsc. ACML also has ifort64_fma4 i was hoping they tweaked
it to optimal performance on the new AMD processors.

Thanks
Reddy

e-mail: dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Phone: +1-512-350-9082