[petsc-users] When pull the petsc-dev for update:Connection timed out

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 25 18:30:59 CST 2012

Sounds like you didn't "hg update" and had a bad mergetool or something.
You can use hg revert to discard any local changes. Since you have many
stale files around, you may want to use hg clean (this will delete all
untracked files!) to get back to a state like if you had a fresh clone.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Zhenglun (Alan) Wei <zhenglun.wei at gmail.com