[petsc-users] When pull the petsc-dev for update:Connection timed out

Zhenglun (Alan) Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:35:02 CST 2012

Thank you so much, Dr. Brown.
    Another little question is that:
        After I update the PETSc, the ${PETSC_ARCH}/conf/bin/mpiexec
does not work and shows:
[mpiexec at ...edu] set_default_values (./ui/mpich/utils.c:1541): no
executable provided
[mpiexec at ...edu] HYD_uii_mpx_get_parameters (./ui/mpich/utils.c:1745):
setting default values failed
[mpiexec at ...edu] main (./ui/mpich/mpiexec.c:154): error parsing parameters
        Any idea on this?

thanks,
Alan