[Swift-user] Swift/T+Coasters Usage

Jacob Taylor jmtcollege at live.com
Thu Jun 25 17:32:23 CDT 2015

I am trying to use Swift/T+Coasters which I realize is not fully integrated. I have been able to get the Coasters service running locally, but whenever I try to execute any script that tries to dispatch to the Coasters service, it gives me the following error messageExecutor COASTER has no assigned workers    while executing"error "Executor $exec_name has no assigned workers""    (procedure "turbine::check_can_execute" line 6)    invoked from within"turbine::check_can_execute COASTER"    (file "./swift-t-h.b4l.tic" line 127)and I have no idea what the problem is. I can send my log files, my config files, and the script itself if it will help.
The documentation for using the two together is not very clear, do I need to manually launch the Coasters workers? Or should the service automatically launch them for me?Also, to clarify, for properly linking Coasters and Swift/T in the exm-settings.sh file before building, should the COASTER_INSTALL environment variable point to the installation directory or the source directory?
--Jacob Taylor--