[Swift-user] Migrating issues: Swift 0.94 and 0.95

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 6 14:13:31 CST 2015

Hi,

None of the errors listed below should affect the functioning of your
program. The first comes from a change in the way swift parses sites.xml
and your solution is right.

The second is a polite note that you don't need to put an at sign before
a function name. You can simply remove the "@".

However, I cannot tell you why the output is empty. It might help if you
posted logs from both the 0.94 and 0.95 runs.

Mihael