[Swift-user] Migrating issues: Swift 0.94 and 0.95

Karthikeyan Balasubramanian karthikeyanb at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:07:36 CST 2015

Hi,

When I ran my swift application in 0.95, the following issues showed up, and the output file ended up empty. However, the same codes ran successfully in 0.94.1, and generated the expected output.

Issue-1: [Error] midway_rev.xml, line 1, col 9: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'config'

I added the namespace as xmlns="http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/SwiftSites". I am not sure this is the right solution, but the error disappeared afterwards.

Issue-2: Warning: The @ syntax for function invocation is deprecated

This is persistent and the output results are empty. Essentially, the output is generated by Matlab, which is then redirected by the bash script. Is there an updated syntax for this?

Thanks.
B.K.