[Swift-user] question about xsede

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 17:25:01 CDT 2014

Hi Justin,

Here are some tested configs and a small README from running the sanity
test on Blacklight:
http://users.rcc.uchicago.edu/~yadunand/blacklight-sanity/

There's an example each of configs for Swift 0.94, Swift 0.95 and the
configs we would use going
forward (Swift 0.96 and current trunk) in that folder.

In the example, I've used ppn=16 (or any multiple of 16) which seems to
work as a substitute for ncpus.

Hope that helps!

-Yadu

​​