[Swift-user] Cray XE6:: Swift appears to wait till nodes are empty before submitting new jobs.

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 4 13:32:43 CST 2013

Lorenzo,

I think one way you can do this is by setting walltimes in tc.data.

beagle shortjob /bin/shortjob null null GLOBUS::maxwalltime="00:05:00"
beagle longjob /bin/longjob null null GLOBUS::maxwalltime="47:50:00"

For multiple jobsPerNode values, you could define two pool entries in sites.xml. Each entry could have a different value for jobsPerNode. Then modify your tc.data to point to the appropriate entry.

David