[Swift-user] Question about output files

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 24 01:12:05 CDT 2012

Lorenzo,

The result files will have to be defined in your swift script to get them back from the work directory. There are a few different ways to go about this.

Here is one simple example. For this example, I'm going to assume that each app call creates one result file, and that the value of "s" determines the filename.

app (file outdata, file result) demoreal (string mcr, int chn, int ht, string datafile)
{
   runDemoReal mcr chn ht datafile stdout=@outdata;
}
.
.
.
foreach s, i in ht {
  int chn=1;
  file result <single_file_mapper; file=@strcat("result_neuron_", s, "_ht_00.mat)>;
  (LogDemoReal[s], result) = demoreal (MCRPath, chn, s, spikefile);
}

David