[Swift-user] Error message on Cray XE6

Lorenzo Pesce lpesce at uchicago.edu
Sat Apr 14 08:15:39 CDT 2012

In principle the access to the /home filesystem should still be there.

The only thing I did was to chance the cf file to remove some errors I had into it, so that might also be the source of the problem. This is what it looks like now:
(BTW, the comments are not mine, I run swift only from lustre)

# Whether to transfer the wrappers from the compute nodes
# I like to launch from my home dir, but keep everything on
# lustre
wrapperlog.always.transfer=false

#Indicates whether the working directory on the remote site
# should be left intact even when a run completes successfully
sitedir.keep=true

#try only once
execution.retries=1

# Attempt to run as much as possible, i.g., ignore non-fatal errors
lazy.errors=true

# to reduce filesystem access
status.mode=provider

use.provider.staging=false