[Swift-user] Error message on Cray XE6

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 14 00:10:43 CDT 2012

The perl script is the worker script that is submitted with PBS. I have not tried to run on Beagle since the maintenance period has ended so I am not exactly sure why the error popped up. One reason could be that the home file system is no longer mounted on the compute nodes. I know they spoke about that being a possibility but not sure they implemented that during the maintenance period. Do you know if the home file system is still mounted on the compute nodes?