[Swift-user] first.swift issues

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Fri May 29 13:20:15 CDT 2009

Hi, Alex

I tried the swift in your home dir, assuming that is the one you are
using. It works for me.
[zzhang at communicado amoore2]$ export PATH=/home/amoore2/swift-0.9/bin:$PATH
[zzhang at communicado amoore2]$ which swift
/home/amoore2/swift-0.9/bin/swift
[zzhang at communicado amoore2]$ cd
/home/zzhang/swift_coaster/cog/modules/swift/examples/
[zzhang at communicado examples]$ swift first.swift
Swift 0.9 swift-r2860 cog-r2388

RunID: 20090529-1318-ada6yjqb
Progress:
Final status:  Finished successfully:1