[Swift-user] Swift on OSG sites

Hodgess, Erin HodgessE at uhd.edu
Tue Jun 30 11:58:51 CDT 2009

Hi Swift Users:

I'm trying to run OOPS via Swift on an OSG site, but it can't find Swift:

[erin at tp-login2 oop1]$ globus-job-run osgce.cs.clemson.edu /home/osg/swoops/users/hockyg/swift/runradial_norefine_teraport.sh plist input 4
/home/osg/swoops/users/hockyg/swift/runradial_norefine_teraport.sh: line 10: swift: command not found

Now when I put the path for Swift in a simple example, I get:

[erin at tp-login2 oop1]$ globus-job-run osgce.cs.clemson.edu /home/erin/cog/modules/swift/dist/swift-svn/bin/swift /home/osg/hello.swift
GRAM Job failed because the executable does not exist (error code 5)

Has anyone seen this before, please?

Thanks,
Erin

Erin M. Hodgess, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
University of Houston - Downtown
mailto: hodgesse at uhd.edu