[swift-user] List of OSG sites

Hodgess, Erin HodgessE at uhd.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:20:25 CDT 2009

I'm having trouble with the swift-osg-ress-site-catalog command:

[erin at tp-login2 swift]$  swift-osg-ress-site-catalog --engage-verified

Neither the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG,
/etc/condor/, nor ~condor/ contain a condor_config source.
Either set CONDOR_CONFIG to point to a valid config source,
or put a "condor_config" file in /etc/condor or ~condor/
Exiting.

<config>

</config>
[erin at tp-login2 swift]$

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Erin

Erin M. Hodgess, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
University of Houston - Downtown
mailto: hodgesse at uhd.edu