[swift-user] List of OSG sites

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:24:46 CDT 2009

It's likely this error can be fixed by the same thing Zhao did to get condor
working last week (since the command works for me). Try putting @osg and
+osg-client into your ~/.soft file and then resetting up by either logging
back in or typing "resoft;source ~/.bashrc"

for reference, here is my ~/.soft file

@python-2.5
+java-sun
+osg-client