[Swift-user] Why so few nodes ?

Xueyuan Zhou zhouxy at uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 23 13:49:55 CDT 2008

the result is in /home/zhouxy/dic_parser/swift_script4

one thing I noticed is that, when I only use one site, it starts with 2
running jobs, then increases, and finally also reaches 8 running jobs, which
is the same as two sites. So the total time when using one site and two site
is not quite different.