[Swift-user] Re: swift guts doc with many diagrams and graphs

Alina Bejan abejan at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:28:35 CDT 2008

Alright -- I am not able to re-create the problem, so might have been a problem of mine. It does compile now fine with 0.6, but I am facing other wrapper file tranferring problems now (which I did not have yesterday with 0.5).

If the problem persists, I will get back with another email.

Thanks,
Alina