[Swift-user] "Megajobs: How to Run One Million Jobs" at SC08

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:06:39 CDT 2008

Dear all,

We'd like to solicit your participation in the "Megajobs: How to Run One
Million Jobs" BOF, which will be held at Supercomputing in Austin Texas
on November 18th, 2008.  We are looking for short, piquant presentations
(5-10 minutes) from people who have worked on this problem or have a
problem like this that needs to be worked on. If you are interested,
please send a brief title and abstract (250 words) to Marlon Pierce
<mpierce at cs.indiana.edu>. Please feel free to contact us if you have
questions.  More information about the BOF can be found online at
http://gridfarm007.ucs.indiana.edu/megajobBOF/index.php/Main_Page.

Ioan, on behalf of the BOF co-organizers

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Candidate
Distributed Systems Laboratory
Computer Science Department