[Swift-user] Re: No response of Swift run

lixi at uchicago.edu lixi at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 2 12:22:09 CDT 2008

>Could you do the following for me:
>1. edit dist/vdsk-xyz/bin/swift
>2. replace the 'OPTIONS=' line with 'OPTIONS="-Xdebug
>-
Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=n"
' (a
>single line) (you may need to do this every time you
compile swift)
>3. then run it again and let me know when it hangs. Don't
kill the
>hanging workflow. Let it hang instead.
>4. Also let me know what machine you run this on.

Now I'm running this workflow again on login.ci.uchicago.edu.

Meanwhile, I launched another swift run to test a single
site, but I got such error:
[lixi at login GLOW]$ swift -sites.file GLOW.sites.xml -tc.file
tc.data workflowtest.swift
ERROR: transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in
use ["transport.c",L41]
ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize,
TRANSPORT_INIT(510) ["debugInit.c",L500]
JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_INTERNAL(113): No transports
initializedFATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports
initialized, jvmtiError=JVMTI_ERROR_INTERNAL(113)

Is there something to do with this option?

Thanks,

Xi