[Swift-user] Re: Swift script throws exception in mapping

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 30 07:55:35 CDT 2007

This was solved. Apparently a svn update done within the cog directory
doesnt extend into the cog/modules/vdsk directory. Thats surprising, and
it dont know if its normal SVN behavior or some mis-config of mine.

Also, once I had done the vdsk update, an additional ant clean and ant
distclean was needed before the dist worked.

- Mike