[Swift-devel] Swift web changes pending

Michael Wilde wilde at anl.gov
Sat May 31 14:46:43 CDT 2014

Hi All,

I added TrySwift and Swift/T to the Swift main page.  You can preview
the changes at:

http://web.ci.uchicago.edu/~wilde/www/main/

The changes are committed to svn but not yet pushed to the main site.

I added the GeMTC paper under "Whats New" after Swift/T.

I created a new main directory Swift-T/ for Swift/T.  At the moment,
this just forwards to the Google exm site Swift-T page.

Justin: feel free to start integrating Swift/T content below this directory.

You can check out the entire web below your public_html directory, test
there, and commit.

After youre done and committed, I'll update my test copy, check it out,
and then push to the live site some time tomorrow.

Im going to shift later to work on TrySwift text (probably not till
tomorrow morning).

Yadu is looking at creating a Local Host tutorial version that runs on
Linux; hopefully same will run on Mac.

Justin, Tim: do you know how to create a nice mac install package? Did
you do so for Swift/T?

Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory               The University of Chicago