[Swift-devel] web site changes in progress

Michael Wilde wilde at anl.gov
Fri May 30 20:23:58 CDT 2014

Justin: David  added a brief swift-devel doc about how to make changes,
at https://sites.google.com/site/swiftdevel/home/updating-web

You have several files in the swift www dir that are not group-writeable.  WHen you get a chance, can you fix those so that we can do clea pushes of web content?

All: I un-did my changes to eliminate the main/ dir, and instead eliminated just the redirect message. I could not easily get my prior changes to work in both the live site (under the document root) and on a test site (under public_html/www).  As I recall now, that was the reason for the redirect originally.

On 5/30/14, 5:16 PM, Michael Wilde wrote:
> Ive removed/disabled the old main/ directory and the forwarding link,
> with direct edits to the swift/ www dir.
>
> I'll get these into svn shortly and try to locate the automated update
> mechanism.
>
> Then I'll create a swift-t directory for you, Justin.
>
> - Mike

Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory               The University of Chicago