[Swift-devel] Tryswift enhancements

David Kelly davidkelly at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 16 15:10:23 CDT 2014

Maybe we should take a look at these and see if we should change them in
Swift as well? If the ticker naming is not clear in tryswift, it may not
clear from the command line either. Here is the list of ticker values I see:

Initializing
Selecting site
Stage in
Submitting
Submitted
Active
Stage out
Failed
Replicating
Finished in previous run
Finished successfully

I don't think most people are interested in many of these, or understand
what they mean. I'd be in favor of a cleaner ticker, perhaps with just
timestamp, "pending", "active", and "completed" nicely formatted and
aligned.