[Swift-devel] Swift arrays

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 3 21:57:39 CDT 2013

Seems that you are correct (despite the error message printing the
correct type for B): if I say foreach c,..., it finishes fine.

I'm wary of fixing this in 0.94, so that leaves trunk. But then if we
merge the faster branch to trunk, that problem won't be there any more
since things are case-sensitive there.

Let me know what you think.

Mihael