[Swift-devel] Swift arrays

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 3 18:04:09 CDT 2013

Ketan will explain more, but the problem here seems to be one of case-insensitive names.

In:

  foreach b,i in B{

b and B seem to be referring to the same variable, hence the Invalid Path message.

I vaguely recall an older discussion about variable name case sensitivity.  What was the latest implementation decision on that?

For example, if I declare a and A as variables, I get an "already defined" error, but in the case of the implicit variable declaration of the foreach loop vars, this seems to work differently.

- Mike