[Swift-devel] Swift arrays

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 3 22:02:47 CDT 2013

No problem not fixing it in 0.94.  We should document the state of case-sensitivity though.

And I hope you can merge the faster branch into trunk as soon as it passes a reasonable test battery.

And I'm in favor of "normal" case sensitivity ala C and Java. So if faster-branch is already correctly case-sensitive, I'd say there is nothing to fix here.

- Mike