[Swift-devel] jobthrottle value does not correspond to number of parallel jobs on local provider

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:23:16 CDT 2012

I tried CDM DIRECT policy with catsnsleep which gives the following:

CDM[DIRECT]: Linking to /home/train07/ketan_mars/swift/data.txt failed!

the file exists as mentioned in the path above.

When specifying relative path to data.txt, I get /data.txt doesn't exist,
presumably because cdm DIRECT assumes paths to be absolute.

Log attached.

--
Ketan