[Swift-devel] Issues with Montage & Swift-CDM

Emalayan Vairavanathan svemalayan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 20:36:19 CDT 2012

Hi Jon and All,

I tried to run the montage-swift workflow on my local machine with CDM rules enabled. The workflow is failing (only first stage was completed successfully). For me it seems that some stages of the workflow expect the input to be located in a specific location.

I am using swift-0.93. I have attached the log files, site files, configuration files and swift stderr/out with this mail. It would be great if you can look at this issue and help me.

(Note: Due to similar issue ModFTDock-swift workflow also fails on my local machine when CDM rules enabled)

Thank you
Emalayan