[Swift-devel] CDM Tests

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:13:48 CST 2011

Hello,

I had a discussion with Mike about testing the CDM behavior for the
following cases:
1. full versus relative paths for input
2. full versus relative paths for output
3. relative versus absolute option in config property:
wrapper.invocation.mode

In this regard, I made 8 tests for all the above combinations. I used
simple local provider in this first set of tests.

>From the tests it seems that when specifying the relative option on the
config for wrapper.invocation.mode property the script works regardless of
the paths of input/output.

A detailed result with stdout, and paths to logs can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmvYSwENKFY9dG44V2VjRXJlUmZLNG9saERFeWZDcUE

The tests are in my CI dir: /home/ketan/cdm_tests

Regards,
--
Ketan