[Swift-devel] CDM Tests

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 14 10:56:37 CST 2011

Thanks, Ketan - very nice tests and summary document.

I should point out for those that didn't open the doc: the 4 tests with absolute pathnames are failing.

Ketan, can you work with Justin to see if this is a bug, or if the CDM directive needs to be coded differently for absolute paths?  Then please test a fix, and as we discussed adapt the tests with annotations to enhance the User Guide section on CDM.

- Mike