[Swift-devel] A suggested web content strategy for Swift

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 1 18:00:55 CST 2011

Yeah, that looks tedious.  But there is also this form which works for most layouts:

Simple table:

=====  =====  ======
   Inputs     Output
------------  ------
  A      B    A or B
False  False  False
True   False  True
False  True   True
True   True   True

I dont think tables will make or break it for us.

I like the simple style of most of the other text constructs.

- Mike