[Swift-devel] swift on ranger

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:37:19 CDT 2011

I tried provider=gt2 and gt4 but get following:

case: provider=gt2, jobManager="gt2:fork"

RunID: 20110630-2018-sjjtfjs8
Progress:
Progress:  Stage in:1
Invalid GSSCredentials
Caused by:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.common.task.InvalidSecurityContextException:
Invalid GSSCredentials
Caused by: GSSException: Invalid name provided [Caused by: [JGLOBUS-112]
Malformed name, "=" missing in "fork"]
Failed to transfer wrapper log from catsn-20110630-2018-sjjtfjs8/info/c on
RANGER
Progress:  Stage in:1
Invalid GSSCredentials
Caused by:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.common.task.InvalidSecurityContextException:
Invalid GSSCredentials
Caused by: GSSException: Invalid name provided [Caused by: [JGLOBUS-112]
Malformed name, "=" missing in "fork"]
Failed to transfer wrapper log from catsn-20110630-2018-sjjtfjs8/info/e on
RANGER
Progress:  Failed:1
Exception in cat:
Arguments: [data.txt]
Host: RANGER
Directory: catsn-20110630-2018-sjjtfjs8/jobs/e/cat-e1g55cck
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

log is at :
/home/ketan/osg-tg-effort/ranger-catsn/catsn-20110630-2033-l3zo296g.log

no gram log was created.

========================

case: provider=gt4, jobManager="gt2:fork"

RunID: 20110630-2019-tn0n27kb
Progress:
Progress:  Stage in:1
Progress:  Submitted:1
Cannot submit job: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
invoke!  targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService
Caused by:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.common.task.TaskSubmissionException: Cannot
submit job: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService
Caused by: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService
Failed to transfer wrapper log from catsn-20110630-2019-tn0n27kb/info/5 on
RANGER
Progress:  Stage in:1
Cannot submit job: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
invoke!  targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService
Caused by:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.common.task.TaskSubmissionException: Cannot
submit job: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService
Caused by: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is ManagedJobFactoryService

the log is:
/home/ketan/osg-tg-effort/ranger-catsn/catsn-20110630-2036-zcqs7td6.log