[Swift-devel] catsn on beagle

Jonathan S Monette jonmon at utexas.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:28:27 CDT 2011

-DGLOBUS_HOSTNAME is getting it's value from $HOSTNAME which for some reason
has (none) appended to the end.  It doesn't matter if I am on
login1.beagle.ci.uchicago.edu or login2.beagle.ci.uchicago.edu, (none) is
there.  I already emailed support-beagle inquiring why it shows up.  Is
there a way to set the value for -DGLOBUS_HOSTNAME in the sites.xml file or
something until the problem is resolved?  Right now I have to override the
variable manually but if I can just add a line to my sites file that would
be better.

--

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

- Albert Einstein