[Swift-devel] Re: catsn on beagle

ketan ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:16:09 CDT 2011

Jon,

Turns out beagle was not properly up and circumstantial evidence
indicates it was causing the issue that seems now to be resolved (see
quoted mesg from beagle admins below).

Could you try it again and report back what you get.

Thanks,
Ketan

====

The five Beagle storage nodes were found offline this morning.  These nodes provide DSL, GPFS, and NFS via DVS to compute nodes throughout the system.  These nodes have been rebooted and the jobs are running through the scheduler as expected.  We are continuing to investigate why the storage nodes went offline, but users may resume running their jobs at this time

====