[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 00:04:39 CDT 2011

My small workflow finished without error and was faster than what trunk was
doing(maybe had something to do with the twice foreach loop).  Running my
largest workflow to see what happens.  But seems to be working fine.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM, Mihael Hategan <hategan at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 23:21 -0500, Michael Wilde wrote:
> > Ive tried the failing examples on a fresh checkout of the 0.92 branch,
> and that works now - excellent.
> >
> > Allan and Jon, can you try your scripts on this latest 0.92 from svn?
> >
> > Ive also re-built the 0.92 version with Cray support. That seems to work
> as well.
> >
> > When I updated my 0.92 branch I jumped to: swift-r4252, cog-r3088,
> > which I assume is largely from un-doing the inadvertent post-0.92
> > merge from trunk?
>
> Yes. Svn revisions are monotonic in time.
>

> > - Mike

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Albert Einstein