[Swift-devel] Re: Memory in Swift

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:46:14 CDT 2010

  jonmon   22946 54.6  1.2 788800 318496 pts/17  Sl+  16:42   0:39 java
-Xmx256M

I am assuming that this means the heap space is 256 Megabytes.  Here is
how I set the SWIFT_HEAP_MAX variable:

<profile key="SWIFT_HEAP_MAX" namespace="env">8192M</profile>

Is this how you would set environment variables in the sites.xml file?
I want to make sure the variable is also set for the worker nodes.

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein