[Swift-devel] new commits

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 5 12:26:18 CDT 2010

hi all, i have a fix to swift that allows the jobName parameter to be passed
to GRAM (so the job name actually shows up in the queue). this will be my
first commit to the cog/swift source so i want to know where the best place
is to do this? i'd like it to be in the stable release so that it's there
when we update. my user group (HNL) has been using the stable branch with
this fix added for several months so it's pretty well-tested.

i guess the question is would it be best to commit this to the development
code (which as i understand is cogkit/trunk/current) to be migrated to the
stable code (cogkit/branches/4.1.7) in the near future when we decide to
update the stable branch?

also, i'm guessing i'll need to get access (from mihael or mike wilde?) to
the cog source...

~sk