[Swift-devel] provider-condor tempfiles

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon May 17 17:41:55 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to figure out what was wrong with the submit files the
condor provider generated.

stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----

Caused by:
        Cannot submit job: Could not submit job (condor_submit
reported an exit code of 1). Submitting job(s)
ERROR: Failed to parse command file (line 3).

Unfortunately, the ~/.globus/scripts/condor*.submit files get deleted
right away.  I checked the condor provider source tree and it seems
that the call to File.deleteOnExit() isn't being done in the provider.
 Is there any other place I should be checking where it deletes the
submit files?

Thanks,
-Allan

--