[Swift-devel] Request: doStage(In|Out) plots colored per site

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 12 01:58:25 CDT 2010

> After poking around, I'm going to test the modification below:

[...]

That will probably work.

In my original vague plan, I would have done it differently though: I
would have made sure that the host data is available in the
execute2.events file (I think it is), and then I would have done a join
based on the job ID between the existing stagein.events and
execute2.events (like in that info-vs-karajan actives file you were
looking at the other day).